Here are a few pics from the Greenleaf Memoir Writing, where I spoke about writing therapy and memoir writing. It was such an excellent evening, meeting all the women at the retreat and talking about the interconnected nature of writing therapy and writing your life. 😄
Some amazing and lovely writers were present. It was a fun and stimulating night of chats and inspiration between all of us. 😄
I wanted to let you know about an event I will be part of coming up in March this year. If you are interested in writing memoirs or your family history this will be an amazing weekend to be inspired and also learn how to map, plan and create your memoir!
I will be speaking at the Saturday evening dinner, about how writing therapy intersects with writing our memoirs and how we can be free from aspects of our lives. This will be a fun dinner where we can all interact and get to know each other.
There are four other phenomenal writers who will be speaking at the retreat. Below is a list of the authors speaking and inspiring writers to write their memoirs or family history. Come along, connect with other writers, learn and expand your thinking, and have a fabulous time doing it. 🙂
Visit the link below to receive the full details and book the event. It will be an inspirational and refreshing two days!
Guest Speakers, Industry Professionals & Masterclass Presenters for 2019:
- Aleesah Darlison – Multi-Published, Award-Winning Author, Guest Speaker & Owner of the Greenleaf Agency
- Allison Paterson – Multi-Published Author, Historian and 2017 May Gibbs Children’s Literature Fellow
- Suzanne Strong – Journalist, Author, Poet, Memoirist, Writing Tutor
- Shelley Davidow – Multi-Published Author, Memoirist, USC Lecturer
- Julieann Wallace – Author, Independent Publisher & Owner of Lilly Pilly Publishing
For more information about the Master Classes/Workshops/Pop Up Bookshops and much more on this relaxing Memoir and Family History Writing retreat visit the below link.
Memoir/Family History Writing Retreat, click here!
Maybe see you at the weekend.
Happy Writing! Suz